We will be doing work for a small web design firm out of Phoenix by the name eCreations. The site can be found at www.eCreations.net. Our point of contact is the lead back-end developer by the name of Matt Miller. He has been with the company for just over a year and has over five years of programming experience. Mr. Miller will critique our process and procedures and ensure basic database security precautions are taken. He has informed me that he will be available throughout the week via email and I have scheduled a half hour phone call with him Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:00PM MST. He also guaranteed flexible hours over the weekend.
- Blake Sutton
- Richard Pasqualone
- Stephen Nosalik
Plans for team coordination
The following is a list of what we plan to use for collaboration and team work.
- BitBucket (bitbucket.com): Team repository, issue tracking.
- Hangouts (google.com/hangouts): Google chat for talking and updates. The video portion for team meetings and face to face interviews.
- GenMyModel (genmymodel.com): UML and project flow charts/management.
- OneDrive (onedrive.live.com): Team documentation with live collaboration support.
- Email: Group communication that is not necessarily instant or longer than appropriate for IM.